من مواضيع : bossycat4789
01-09-2008, 06:12 PM
ba3ich

shokran 3al oghneya
من مواضيع : ba3ich
18-11-2008, 06:42 AM
jack19780605

Smile WoW or AoC

You will never get a good answser to compare WoW and AoC. I've heard just about every reason why AoC is going to kill WoW etc. I typically ignore these things, but, at present, more and more sites which deal in WoW gold begin to sell aoc power leveling, the competition extend to virtual goods in a short time, I think it's really funny, what do you think of it?Some well-known virtual goods trading site such as ige.com, playerauctions.com, and mmobay.com, all began to sell AoC gold. It was even said that the Age of Conan power leveling was in hot selling too. and now, I don't think I've heard a more ignorant statment.We all know that people who do World of Warcraft Power Leveling are called farmers. I don’t want to say how much this concern with Chinese history cultures, but I have to admit that in WoW, WoW Power Leveling lives the life of poor farmers who have nothing but their poor land in old China. They just power level the character or make money, without saying anything to players around even that speak to them. They do not need friends. If they do anything that is concerned with team, it is concerned with making money too.cheap war Power Leveling .
من مواضيع : jack19780605
18-11-2008, 04:40 PM
امور الشام

الف شكر يا غالي تسلم ايديك بس يظهر الموقع مغلق على كل حال مشكوووووووووووووور
من مواضيع : امور الشام
18-11-2008, 07:02 PM
nadaamr

تعال

hi
انا اول مره ادخل على الموقع
بتعب قوى علشان اقلاقى حاجه
من مواضيع : nadaamr
18-11-2008, 07:04 PM
nadaamr

اناعايزهالبوم جنات الجديد
18-11-2008, 07:10 PM
nadaamr

ازاىانزل الاغنيه
20-11-2008, 02:22 AM
heshammetoo

شكرا
من مواضيع : heshammetoo
01-12-2008, 10:20 AM
jack19780605

Thumbs up what do MMORPG players who bought World of Warcraft CD Key think

On the other hand, what do MMORPG players who bought World of Warcraft CD Key think? Can’t you image that they are smiling for the same reason? Can’t they? Of course they can! They bought WoW CD Key to join the World of Warcraft to enjoy themselves with their friends and teammates while not just enjoy it themselves only. They wanna communicate with others. They wanna play World of Warcraft with others. If there are just hundreds of people who bought CD Key, who can they play with? In that condition, does World of Warcraft MMORPG or PC game? For both Blizzard and WoW Wrath of the Lich King players, the more people bought World of Warcraft CD Key, the better they feel. Can’t they?can take away so many things quietly and it seem to leave no trace. But when looking back suddenly find the things change so many and quickly. For things passing away, the things I get, things reincarnation, I do not know whether I should be pleased or helpless.I want to say that I am a little tired and exhausted. The more I input, the more discouraged I become. But when I balance between two things, I find the sincere care and warm in our union also attract me to continue this game. So I am never regret to buy Warhammer Power Leveling, although I spend so much money on them. So I still have the reason to be fascinated with these circumstances.I always think of the pass time when we got together to do the task and buy War Power Leveling, we were so indulgent. But a flower can not live forever, and any game may finally tend to loneliness.cheap Warhammer Online Power Leveling .
من مواضيع : jack19780605
01-12-2008, 11:02 PM
o2000_love

شكراااااااااااااااااااااا اااااااااااااا
من مواضيع : o2000_love
30-01-2009, 04:44 PM
hasham38

الف مليون شكررررررررررررررررررررررر ررررر
من مواضيع : hasham38
30-01-2009, 05:09 PM
gnaaa

انا بموووت فى جنات وكان نفسى انزل الاغنية بس مش بتحمل