xpredo script

العودة   نيو حب > مالتى ميديا > الالبومات العربية mp3 - اغانى مصريه
التسجيل

حصريا :- وائل جسار - بحبك مش هقول تاني - من فيلم ( قبلات مسروقه )

الالبومات العربية mp3 - اغانى مصريه

22-11-2008, 03:10 PM
jack19780605

Thumbs up My Warhammer Leveling

Wasting much time on gaining level from 1 to 30 of Warhammer online power leveling. So I decided to find a person to help me gain level. Browsing on many game website, frankly speaking, I don’t know which one to choose for its good reputation. At last I choose item4u.com as my intermediary website to find the seller. Well I heard its reputation is not bad. These days I have read a new e-book, warhammer online: Century Battle. This book shows the system of game, races and characters from the great websites of official and fans. The warhammer online displays the best in the famous website of American-GAMESPY, and its worthy of looking forward to the novelist game in 2006.I hold the opinion that I know much about this will helpful for my Warhammer power leveling. For I don’t know which skills to learn to level up in my character .yeah, I am not a long time player of War power leveling. How a little puzzled of me.My friend has opened an account of online-bank .I tell him to top up my original account for the?15 time card, and then spend?30 buying a new world of warcraft cd key Opps…..my god! However, he doesn’t get it. He asked me what my account is. At that time, maybe I have a confused mind. Without more consideration I give him my original account... then he buys a new wow cd key of it. How troublesome it is!My guys say that the players can change the account of wow cd key which we buy by on-line bank from official website, but I can’t find it. Who can tell me where I can change it? Oh, thanks a lot …
من مواضيع : jack19780605
24-11-2008, 11:27 PM
kosha_sport

انا متشكر جدا
من مواضيع : kosha_sport
24-11-2008, 11:32 PM
kosha_sport

Thumbs up

انا متشكر
من مواضيع : kosha_sport
25-11-2008, 03:01 AM
rivoz

hael

hael
من مواضيع : rivoz
18-12-2008, 11:14 PM
MONNMON

من مواضيع : MONNMON
23-12-2008, 07:36 AM
jack19780605

Question What I benefits from War power leveling

There is a quick tab of the benefits of the Warhammer power leveling... Some facts: -100 manna over 10 sacs to each person in the party of the effective leveling. -Can proc once every 30 seconds.-3% to proc, still procs pretty much every 30 seconds. So, once you have about 1600 healing you're beginning to get into the overkill zone?I personally think that between 1500 and 1600 healing and you should be fine, then you should start looking into other stat gems depending on class, spirit and mp5 as a priest, mp5 and spell cit. And a paladin, spirit and mp5 as a druid and god knows what as Warhammer online power leveling, I don’t really know what they work off of. I have 1700 plus healing which is overkill I would much rather have a bit more spell cit. to get over 25% holy spell cit. chance but my gear only has 4 gem sockets 1 of which is a meta socket which my meta gem(the half cast gem) requires more blues than yellows. So as I get different gear ill change it as well as I can. Now I know that this is a perfect situation, war power leveling every chance it gets and you have the perfect raid build, etc... But, I am clearly convinced that if you have between 1600 and 1700 healing you should sacrifice the 81 healing on your mace for spell surge. When we have our very strong capacity, we all hope that the dissolution of our team, to create own forces, so we all agree, because just because of the dissolution, very few funds, than is difficult, but did not take the risk, how Rice will be the wealth? So I use my money to buy WoW Power Leveling to send the people which follow me, they supported me, I believe we can create to create a sky, get Wrath of the Lich King Power Leveling, more carry forward the majority of the family. We not need the World of Warcraft Power Leveling, because it can not buy the better equipment, only get the rubbish.
من مواضيع : jack19780605
25-12-2008, 03:46 PM
nasserxp

مشكووور
من مواضيع : nasserxp
21-05-2009, 01:38 AM
a7mad-143

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks
من مواضيع : a7mad-143

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
لص, مسروقه, من, تانى, بحبك, جسار, حصريا, فيلم, هقول, وائل, قبلات

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
حصريا اغنية حجازى متقال عاشق بيبكى 2007
حصريا محمد حماقى واغنيه ( قالو لينا ) جامده
حصريا ومش اى حصريا فيلم (( عمارة يعقوبيان )) Exclusive DVD على منتدى حب جديد

حصريا :- وائل جسار - بحبك مش هقول تاني - من فيلم ( قبلات مسروقه )

الساعة الآن 08:50 AM.