من مواضيع : dr_kim حصريا اغنيه ياللى واحشنى جاااااااااااااااااامده موووووووت
03-11-2008, 09:51 PM
نينو

مشكووووور
من مواضيع : نينو
28-11-2008, 09:37 AM
jack19780605

Cool My music mood story

In my early age, I was very like to play the online game, online game culture of my loneliness and depression, the girl said that I was very cold, just like the tip, because I do not like talk with other people, even though I was very pretty, in fact, I also want to get the warm. So I only choose play the game. In the game I can talk with all people, in the game I often help people and gave them my World of Warcraft Power Leveling, in the game I found that a girl she had the same like with me and she accord with my standards, so I found that the virtual life is interesting than the reality life, so I decided to approach her, but seems that she did not like me, but I believe that she can changed. Although she did not like me, but we often still to play wow, in the game when she get the good things, she often send to me and hope I can sell this equipment and get wow power leveling, every time I told her I do not need this things, but she said that this was she must to do things.Several days ago, I placed an order of Warhammer Power leveling in item4u.com. Although I want to have a taste of gaining level one by one, but I am hurry up to experience the high levels, the high standard of equipment. Dancing in the world of Warhammer is one of my dreams. And I know that my dream will come true one day, I would be the king of the Warhammer online power leveling.I have played the Warhammer less than a year. It shows a vast new land and many new dungeons to the game. A multitude of strange and terrifying creatures inhabit the frozen continent of Northern. The game contains a few of the many new monsters players will encounter as they venture deep into the forgotten lands and desolate wastes of the Lich King's domain. As you see, what a charming subtext, that makes me have the strong decision of ordering the War Power leveling.
من مواضيع : jack19780605

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
موووووووت, اغنيه, ياللى, جاااااااااااااااااامده, حصريا, واحشنى

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
حصريا مع ( نانسى عجرم ) تغنى اغنيه عمرو دياب ( ريحه الجبايب ) جامده جدا
حصريا اغنيه النجم (( مدحت صالح )) الجديده (( سمحينى )) على نيوحب
حصريا اغنيه النجم (( مدحت صالح )) الجديده (( سمحينى )) على نيوحب

حصريا اغنيه ياللى واحشنى جاااااااااااااااااامده موووووووت

الساعة الآن 12:47 PM.