التحميل علي اكثر من سيرفر

Free

RapidShare

ZShare

MegaUpload

EasyShare

من مواضيع : حسام العدوي جديد الفنان عمرو دياب -- حنية الدنيا
احمد حسين - بعد اللي ضاع Ahmed Hessin - Ba3d Ell Da3
(البوم) :: عبد الفتاح :: يا خسارتك فى الليالى :: (مصري )
حصريا البوم حازم ((حبك منتهاش )) حصري لنيو حب (( جامد بجد ))
25-11-2008, 02:12 PM
jack19780605

Essay on War Power Leveling

Several days ago, I placed an order of War Power levelingin item4u.com. Although I want to have a taste of gaining level one by one, but I am hurry up to experience the high levels, the high standard of equipment. Dancing in the world of Warhammer is one of my dreams. And I know that my dream will come true one day, I would be the king of the Warhammer.I have played the Warhammer less than a year. It shows a vast new land and many new dungeons to the game. A multitude of strange and terrifying creatures inhabit the frozen continent of Northern. The game contains a few of the many new monsters players will encounter as they venture deep into the forgotten lands and desolate wastes of the Lich King's domain. As you see, what a charming subtext, that makes me have the strong decision of ordering the Warhammer Online Power leveling.After no long time Warhammer Power Leveling I would get my account back.A healing Priest may also be able to do a good amount of WoW power leveling in dungeons or in groups, which you may find faster and more efficient than wow powerleveling solo. However, this is completely dependent on the quality of the group ?C WoW leveling up with friends will be fast and fun, while World of Warcraft Power Leveling up with PuGs will be slow and agonizing.
من مواضيع : jack19780605
27-11-2008, 07:34 AM
jack19780605

Thumbs down WoW CD Key The more the better

Since Nov. 13, 2008 the Wrath of the Lich King was put into market, there are lots of MMORPG players who bought WoW CD Key. Seeing this, I guess Blizzard is smiling for the reason that they are profiting. It must be a great deal of money. Every time Blizzard put out a beta, they make a lot of money. And they will never stop putting out new betas. For businessman, the more they made, the happier they are. On the other hand, what do MMORPG players who bought World of Warcraft CD Key think? Can’t you image that they are smiling for the same reason? Can’t they? Of course they can! They bought WoW CD Keys to join the World of Warcraft to enjoy themselves with their friends and teammates while not just enjoy it themselves only. They wanna communicate with others. They wanna play World of Warcraft with others. If there are just hundreds of people who bought CD Key, who can they play with? In that condition, does World of Warcraft MMORPG or PC game? For both Blizzard and WoW Wrath of the Lich King players, the more people bought World of Warcraft CD Key, the better they feel. Can’t they?A game is like a dream. I always feel that time is a very magical thing that it can take away so many things quietly and it seem to leave no trace. But when looking back suddenly find the things change so many and quickly. For things passing away, the things I get, things reincarnation, I do not know whether I should be pleased or helpless.I want to say that I am a little tired and exhausted. The more I input, the more discouraged I become. But when I balance between two things, I find the sincere care and warm in our union also attract me to continue this game. So I am never regret to buy Warhammer Power Leveling, although I spend so much money on them. So I still have the reason to be fascinated with these circumstances. I always think of the pass time when we got together to do the task and buy War Power Leveling, we were so indulgent. But a flower can not live forever, and any game may finally tend to loneliness.cheap Warhammer online Power leveling .
28-11-2008, 09:35 AM
jack19780605

Thumbs down My music mood story

In my early age, I was very like to play the online game, online game culture of my loneliness and depression, the girl said that I was very cold, just like the tip, because I do not like talk with other people, even though I was very pretty, in fact, I also want to get the warm. So I only choose play the game. In the game I can talk with all people, in the game I often help people and gave them my World of Warcraft Power Leveling, in the game I found that a girl she had the same like with me and she accord with my standards, so I found that the virtual life is interesting than the reality life, so I decided to approach her, but seems that she did not like me, but I believe that she can changed. Although she did not like me, but we often still to play wow, in the game when she get the good things, she often send to me and hope I can sell this equipment and get wow power leveling, every time I told her I do not need this things, but she said that this was she must to do things.Several days ago, I placed an order of Warhammer Power leveling in item4u.com. Although I want to have a taste of gaining level one by one, but I am hurry up to experience the high levels, the high standard of equipment. Dancing in the world of Warhammer is one of my dreams. And I know that my dream will come true one day, I would be the king of the Warhammer online power leveling.I have played the Warhammer less than a year. It shows a vast new land and many new dungeons to the game. A multitude of strange and terrifying creatures inhabit the frozen continent of Northern. The game contains a few of the many new monsters players will encounter as they venture deep into the forgotten lands and desolate wastes of the Lich King's domain. As you see, what a charming subtext, that makes me have the strong decision of ordering the War Power leveling.
01-12-2008, 03:05 AM
jack19780605

Angry Warhammer The bet of two new players

The two men both like the feeling of success. So their decide to bet who could play up to the top of warhammer online.At the beginning their level both lower because they did not play any game. The smart girl think of a good idea which is to find a website operate Warhammer power leveling, furthermore, she please her friend help her to choose an authority website engage in it, since she buy Warhammer Online power leveling, the level of her game increased step by step, and she permeated in the prospective success. the boy honest but not stupid, he find this but still not find War power leveling website, the reason is that he wanna to enjoy the exciting of the game brings.At last, although the girl is success, the girl still acknowledge the corn because the boy’s honest and insisting spirit stricked her, and they decided to play game by theirself.now ,the new bet begins.If you just want to start a playing WoW, the first thing you should do is to buy wow cd key.there are many diffirent places you can get the world of warcraft cd key, you are supposed to choose those they are professional, such as IGE,Item4u. they always provide in time and in a fair price.

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
ahmed, ba3d, اللي, احمد, hessin, حسين

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
الكاف قام باختيار 26 لاعبا مصريا ليكونوا من بين 200 لاعبا مرشحين لنيل افضل لاعب فى ال
معلومات و احصائيات نادرة عن الكرة المصرية (أرجو التثبيت)
محمد زيدان (ماينزالالماني)

احمد حسين - بعد اللي ضاع Ahmed Hessin - Ba3d Ell Da3

الساعة الآن 05:16 PM.