اغانية اخر كلمه للمطرب الصاعد محمد اشرف <<حصرى>>

الالبومات العربية mp3 - اغانى مصريه

03-11-2008, 11:27 PM
محمد المطرب

06 اغانية اخر كلمه للمطرب الصاعد محمد اشرف <<حصرى>>

اخر كلمه

كلمات / تامر البندارى & الحان وتوزيع / اسر ابراهيم صولو / جيتار مصطفىحازم
http://www.2shared.com/file/4107350/f61dba34/___.html
من مواضيع : محمد المطرب اغانى من البوم اخر كلمه للنمطرب الصاعد محمد اشرف <<حصرى>>
25-11-2008, 02:13 PM
jack19780605

Post Essay on War Power Leveling

Several days ago, I placed an order of War Power levelingin item4u.com. Although I want to have a taste of gaining level one by one, but I am hurry up to experience the high levels, the high standard of equipment. Dancing in the world of Warhammer is one of my dreams. And I know that my dream will come true one day, I would be the king of the Warhammer.I have played the Warhammer less than a year. It shows a vast new land and many new dungeons to the game. A multitude of strange and terrifying creatures inhabit the frozen continent of Northern. The game contains a few of the many new monsters players will encounter as they venture deep into the forgotten lands and desolate wastes of the Lich King's domain. As you see, what a charming subtext, that makes me have the strong decision of ordering the Warhammer Online Power leveling.After no long time Warhammer Power Leveling I would get my account back.A healing Priest may also be able to do a good amount of WoW power leveling in dungeons or in groups, which you may find faster and more efficient than wow powerleveling solo. However, this is completely dependent on the quality of the group ?C WoW leveling up with friends will be fast and fun, while World of Warcraft Power Leveling up with PuGs will be slow and agonizing.
من مواضيع : jack19780605
28-11-2008, 02:40 AM
jack19780605

Thumbs down Some websites for WoW Game Cards

Although I am a player of WoW, I always bought WoW cd key in some website, I don’t care who sells it. I wanna know it is real .That’s ok! Now the black CD keys are in fashion. Many guys say that they are cheaper than the real ones. Well, I always think so, but I am freighting out of being blocked by the operator. That’s so shaming! Till now I have played World of Warcraft for three months, my friends have introduced this game to me. We, four guys played together. The course of playing always be full of yeanling and cheerful wows~ the most impressed me is the vivid roles in wow, but I can speak out the number of it. That’s so many. Choosing character make me puzzled! For any of them is so charming. I like them very much. Under the institution of my guys I choose a character as my favorite .At the time that firstly I got the world of warcraft cd key, for I have longed for world of warcraft for a long time. How exciting mood!What interests us is, quiet a lot players haven’t realize this situation yet. War power leveling is looked down upon by many of our players for they take for granted that the concept of Warhammer online power leveling is in accordance of the play company’s saying. Besides, the whole comprehensive filed atmosphere is powerful.There is no forceful regulation in the market of MMORPG, therefore “Warhammer power leveling”, as the ramification of MMORPG, has a series of shortcomings. These shortcomings severely dwindle the fame of war power leveling.
01-12-2008, 06:13 AM
jack19780605

Smile WOW My music mood story

In my early age, I was very like to play the online game, online game culture of my loneliness and depression, the girl said that I was very cold, just like the tip, because I do not like talk with other people, even though I was very pretty, in fact, I also want to get the warm. So I only choose play the game.In the game I can talk with all people, in the game I often help people and gave them my World of Warcraft Power Leveling, in the game I found that a girl she had the same like with me and she accord with my standards, so I found that the virtual life is interesting than the reality life, so I decided to approach her, but seems that she did not like me, but I believe that she can changed.Although she did not like me, but we often still to play Wrath of the Lich King, in the game when she get the good things, she often send to me and hope I can sell this equipment and get WoW Power Leveling, every time I told her I do not need this things, but she said that this was she must to do things.I know that I liked to play Wrath of the Lich King and hope had the Wrath of the Lich king Leveling, but I do not hope she send me, so I often refuse her, so I often let her angry. She told me that in the reality life she had a boyfriend but he did not in her side, so she often spend her leisure time to play the game, only play game can let her forget he. In the game, she can made many friends, in the game the first friend was me.She told me that her boyfriend was very busy, he do not have enough time to accompany her, she was very sad, but she did not had any matter, she only hope the game can let herself happy, her boyfriend often send some money to her, but she often use this money to buy Warhammer power leveling, because she felt that she did not need money.buy world of warcraft cd key .I do not know how to face to her, because I like her, I do not know how to let her like me, I think she can liked me, but I was wrong, in her mind only had her boyfriend, I think I can changed her mind, but I really wrong.buy wow cd key .

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
<<حصرى>>, للمطرب, محمد, الصاعد, اشرف, اغانية, كلمه

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

الساعة الآن 02:23 PM.