Uploaded.to

Megaupload
من مواضيع : hassan_5533 حصريا وقبل كل المنتديات اغنية عودت قلبى لعمر دياب 2009
حصرياً البوم مصطفي قمر - هي OriGinal CD @ 320Kbps
حصريا وبانفراد اغنية شيرين إحنا ياقوت في ياقوت
21-12-2008, 01:23 PM
jack19780605

War power leveling say goodbye to you

It is a sad thing for me to tell. I am so disappointed on Warhammer online power leveling. I have play lord of rings online power for quiet a long time, and now it is the end of my playing.Just few days before new payment was due I closed my account at Code masters. Good bye War, it has been nice 10 months and it was pleasure to play and grew few of my characters. However, there is something wrong with warhammer power leveling in my opinion. Cause in last 4 months the game has nothing to offer to all players who reached its end Promises of new delivered by "end of the year" with Maria expansion are not enough to keep me paying and waiting.I don’t like any kind of power leveling because I think it is ignoble. Maybe this is a prejudice. Due to my prejudice I dislike war power leveling too. I am not satisfied with this game as well as its power leveling service and now is willing to say goodbye to it.It is not mean that I am complaining here, but really because I am not happy in playing Warhammer recently.The game is just only a game? In the game, we also insist on some of the spirit and faith? Last weekend, "World of Warcraft (video area)" National service, a player gives up his own WoW Power Leveling. Come to kill the king in the face of the enemy's corps, she did not "only a game" and choose to leave, but choose to stay standing on the front of the King. Successfully kill the other side of the camp leaders, to show up.Offensive side of the main force for the camp's tribal losa Association stars, this is the most powerful World of Warcraft Power Leveling of the two WOW Association.
من مواضيع : jack19780605

الكلمات الدلالية (Tags)
2009, لعمر, المنتديات, اغنية, حياة, حصريا, غنيت, وقبل, قلبي

أدوات الموضوع

الانتقال السريع

المواضيع المتشابهه
حصريا اغنية حجازى متقال عاشق بيبكى 2007
حصريا اغنية زهير فرنسيس بغار عليك وكلماتها

حصريا وقبل كل المنتديات اغنية عودت قلبى لعمر دياب 2009

الساعة الآن 02:23 PM.